Wednesday, July 14, 2010
DREAMS....... my only way of escape
Why do we have to pay a very heavy price for dreaming? Is it such a big crime to dream? Does the 'd' in 'dream' stand for despair that follows every dream? I am broke; small wonder, as I am yet to meet someone who dreams more than I do. After all the tears and tantrums I still manage to go back to that unreal world of dreams that I created for myself. Why have I not realised that my million-hued dreams all end up with my hugging the pillow and pouring my soul out to it?( quite visibly in the form of two salty tracks on either side of my face). It is time I realised how unreal my dreams are; I should tell myself to wake up. Inspite of knowing all this I can't tell myself to do so because my dreams are the only way before me to escape the torment of the past and the boredom of the present. Flitting between the real and unreal realms all that remains of me is a broken heart and two very red eyes. Maybe the fault with me is not that I dream but that I hope that my dreams come true. I can't be me if I do not dream! Hope that I will come up with a solution for this intriguing problem in my very next dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment